09 Jan Cumbrian LEADER Rural Business Grants – last opportunity to apply TUESDAY 14 JANUARY
The LEADER groups in Cumbria have announced there will be one final round of applications for grant funding for small/micro businesses and farm diversification.
Applications are sought from:
- micro businesses to fund expansion which will create new employment
- new business start-ups with capital purchases (within one year of commencing trading)
- community and social enterprises
- small and micro enterprises that are looking to make a significant ‘step change’ in the growth of their business.
- farm businesses diversifying into non-standard farming or adding value to product
- farmers and their immediate family to diversify into non farming activity.
Grants are available from £2,500 and applicants can apply for a grant to cover up to 40% of the projects costs. For every £30,000 of grant, applicants must be able to create at lease 1 new full time equivalent job.
The deadline for expression of interests is Tuesday 14 January at noon.
This is likely to be last opportunity to apply for funds through LEADER until Brexit negotiations are complete.
There is a wider scheme available for general business grants, further information can be found find the link below
We’re always looking to help businesses grow and apply for grants they may be entitled to. If you would like further information please contact us.