16 Oct Cumbrian LEADER Rural Business Grants – last opportunity to apply
The LEADER groups in Cumbria have announced there will be one final round of applications for grant funding for small/micro businesses and farm diversification.
Applications are sought from:
- micro businesses to fund expansion which will create new employment
- new business start-ups with capital purchases (within one year of commencing trading)
- community and social enterprises
- small and micro enterprises that are looking to make a significant ‘step change’ in the growth of their business.
- farm businesses diversifying into non-standard farming or adding value to product
- farmers and their immediate family to diversify into non farming activity.
Grants are available from £2,500 up to £20,000. Applicants can apply for a grant to cover up to 40% of the projects costs.
The deadline for expression of interests is Wednesday 24 October at noon.
This is likely to be last opportunity to apply for funds through LEADER until Brexit negotiations are complete.
We’re always looking to help businesses grow and apply for grants they may be entitled to. If you would like further information please contact us.